Zainabia Islamic Education Center Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zainabia Islamic Education Center Youth

A forum for Islamic Discussion and Activities for the ZIEC Youth of Atlanta, GA

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hamid

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Life of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) Empty
PostSubject: Life of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)   Life of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2007, 9:20 pm

Use this thread to discuss the different aspects of the Holy Prophet's into our lives.
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1114260690
hamid

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Life of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)   Life of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2007, 9:29 pm

PROPHETS WERE NOT PRODUCTS OF THEIR ENVIRONMENTS: THEY CREATED THEM
All went to the idol-temples except the Prophet who, without being taught by anybody, made his way to Mount Hira, the mountain where he devotedly worshipped the Creator of the universe and praised His glory and power. [65]

`And you did not recite before it any book, nor did you transcribe one with your right hand, for then could those who say untrue things have doubted (29:48).

Favoured by Almighty God, he distinguished his path from the very beginning, denounced the wrong manners of his people without any hesitation or fear, and proceeded against those wrong deeds and beliefs. [66]

Not only was not one single moment of his blessed life spent in idolatry, but, as we have already mentioned, he hated to hear the names of idols. [67]

His chasteness and purity were known to all. His extreme honesty led the people to give him the title of `the Trustworthy', and this great virtue led Khadija to trust him with her commercial property.

The behaviour of the Prophet toward the people and his manners were so pleasant and excellent that they attracted all people. 'Ammar said, `The Prophet and I were engaged as shepherds before the advent of the prophetic mission. One day I suggested to him, `Let's go to the Fakh pasturage'. He agreed.

`The next day I went there and saw that he had preceded me but prevented his sheep from grazing there. I asked him the reason. He replied, `I did not wish my sheep to graze here before your sheep because we had taken this decision together' . [68]

Thus the Prophet took a different direction than his people and was by no means infatuated with tribal customs and moods. In reality, under the control of the divine power, he advanced on his path of evolution and perfection.

For all these reasons, people had great respect for him and relied heavily on his views in solving their problems.
http://www.al-islam.org/glance/6.htm
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1114260690
khanliha

khanliha

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: jazakallah.............. good   Life of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 1:32 pm

jazakallah.............. good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)   Life of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)
Page 1 of 1