Zainabia Islamic Education Center Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zainabia Islamic Education Center Youth

A forum for Islamic Discussion and Activities for the ZIEC Youth of Atlanta, GA

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purpose of life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatima

Fatima

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Purpose of life Empty
PostSubject: Purpose of life   Purpose of life Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2007, 10:27 pm

Salam brothers and sisters,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I apologize for not being active in this forum till now. But, now since I have more time off from college, I can reflect and would love to hear your comments and views on this topic.

First of all, I would like to raise a topic of what our main purpose of life is?? Do people living in the east or the west have different rights/responsibilities towards their religion/beliefs??
I will reflect my answer to these questions in the later posts, after atleast 5 people have replied to these questions.

Also, I hope we are able to learn from this forum so that we can strive harder in this world and make our hereafter a successful one.
Iltemase dua
Fatima
Back to top Go down
mshirazi

mshirazi

Number of posts : 154
Birthday : October 14 1988
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Purpose of life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of life   Purpose of life Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2007, 11:11 am

Purpose of Life, in my opinion, stems out from the basic belief that we have to serve Allah swt.

By serving Allah, means obeying his message, which was sent down to our Holy Prophet s.a.w., who in advance handed it over to our blessed Imams.

How we served is clearly outlined in their Sunnah, their teachings, and their actions in general. We do everything they have told us to do or did themselves. It is a broad range of doing obligatory actions such as first of all having firm beliefs in the 5 roots of religion (Usul e Deen)... and applying it through our Branches of Religion (Furoo-e-Deen) We MUST follow each and every one of them from Salat all the way to Tabarrah.

To do so, we need the guiding force of what the Quran tells us to do, as well as the sayings and teachings of the Ahlul Bayt.
Back to top Go down
https://gsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1114260207

Purpose of life
Page 1 of 1